Saturday, April 23, 2011

Minnie Mouseamania (is that a word?)

Hey everybody did you miss me? I just can't get into a scrappy mood lately. Not sure what it is. It's been kind of cold lately here in Jordan. Maybe that's it, I don't want to go up to my studio and be cold. I need to get a t.v. and dvd player up there. I've been hauling up the small t.v. when I go up there but for some reason the kiddos want it back down for the Wii. Anyway, my friend Debbie issued a challenge for the few of us who chat over on the cricut message board. Her challenge was to do a Disney project. I was going to do Toy Story, but I just couldn't get into it. I had some Minnie Mouse cuts already cut and glued together so I made some cards with those. It counts if they are already cut out and just need a project right? Anyway enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards, so pretty... colors are great